U.S. Corporate Immigration Services
The Law Offices of Ron Katiraei is a leading provider of corporate immigration services and solution. We offer comprehensive
U.S. immigration and visa services, which include preparation of all
temporary visa petitions and applications for permanent residence;
immigration policy guidance; strategic planning advice; program support;
and counseling on compliance issues, including Form I-9 and H-1B labor
condition application documentation.
The Law Offices of Ron Katiraei will also provide a complete range of in-house program support
that is tailored to suit any organizational needs. Our
experienced staff will assist clients in designing the most effective
processes to meet your strategic goals and objectives from within the
organization. The Law Offices of Ron Katiraei works in partnership with
clients to facilitate the hiring and transfer of employees into the U.S.
We provide the following U.S. Immigration services:
- Preparation of Inbound Visa Applications (nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions) and filings;
- Formulating of Immigration policy guidance and colleague support;
- Planning and advising on corporate immigration programs and case strategies;
- Counseling and audits on compliance issues, including Form I-9;
- Customized online
portals for automated case tracking, and access to case management
system that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Training and educational services for HR officials, and managers;
- Attorney representation at interviews before USCIS and hearings at Immigration Courts, and Board of Immigration Appeals.
Our services further include:
Initial review and evaluation of prospective employees' documentation
and backgrounds, to determine which type of visa may be appropriate.
- Review of immigration needs of employees' family members
- Preparation of
all necessary legal documents, including forms and letters, ready for
client signature. In most cases documents for non-immigrant visas can be
prepared within 72 hours.
- Follow up on approvals and issuance of visas
- Filing of extensions of stay
- Guidance on obtaining permanent residency
- Advice on the Labor Certification process
- Preparation of employees for interviews with officials of government agencies
- Addressing arbitrary or capricious State Department or BCIS (formerly INS) demands
- Advice on planned travel outside the U.S.